Sunday 15 August 2010

New day..new start 15th August 2010

What can I say apart from that the title of the blog shows I'm looking for a fresh start. After finishing a  relationship, I finally came to my senses, said I deserve better than this and went and did what I thought I would never do. Last September I was excited about the fresh start in college, wanted to cycle/run, eat well and get on track. Sadly it was not to be, however, now its time to make those changes!

This blog will get more exciting and interesting..(promise) and I hope to make new friends from this as well. The idea of the blog is to track my running and cycling alongside a MASSIVE change in my diet, not to mention in my life overall. I want to look back next June and say bloody fantastic, I've made it!!

What I want to do:
1. Get my cycling back on course (used to cycle loads when I was younger)
2. Start running (this is a must, I have some awsome five fingers trainers/shoes that need to used!!
3. Eat healthy, very healthy, I want to eat more raw foods, smoothies and I want my skin and hair to glow
4. Complete 2 GCSE's in Biology and Chemistry in prep for the access course that I want to take at Liverpool College which leads me onto point 5...
5. Get on the access course at Liverpool college
6. Get my NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social care
7. Catch up with old friends who I haven't seen in years and build bridges when necessary
8. And finally, a weird one, in that the person I talk about who I never imagined the situation I would be in now when we met last september and I adored him like no-one else, is that by next summer we can talk again and the anger and pain will have gone and the past has had a line drawn under it. Possibly the point I really want the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment