Monday 16 August 2010

Well I actually dragged my ass out of bed at 5 in the morning...

And went on my bike ride, twas only half an hour but it was a start. Looking on google map, it was about 2 - 2 1/2 miles long. Not bad going, although I swear when I got off my bike back into the house, my heart fell out onto the floor and all life drained from it! Breakfast was an apple before I set off and afterwards a pint glass of water with a bowl of porridge, milk and another apple chopped up (running low on fruit atm!) Pictures to come later when I get my USB cable tomorrow!

Gave into a cup of tea earlier (with 2 sugars - this is why I want out of my diet!) but the first time, I think my mind is in a positive and very determined mind set. Ended up having a pint glass of water!

Hoping tomorrow I can write out some kind of diet and run plan whilst starting out and then get get more exciting with my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment