Tuesday 17 August 2010

Wahoo, I actually went for a run in my five finger shoes!

Pretty boring day, but I'll go through what I've ate and done etc etc....

Considered going for a run this morning but due to lack of sleep these past few days, I decided to have a bit of lie in! Breakfast was my porridge and chopped apple ( thats the only fruit we had this morning!) with a pint glass of water! No tea, shock horror!


I didn't really do much but mop as I weren't feeling that great but forced myself to have a bowl of salad for lunch, minus any salt, pepper and flavorings! Not bad going for moi.



It was this evening I went for my run in my trendy shoes. I wasn't sure how my legs would feel especially as thses are not normal trainers but really they mould to your feet. It was fantastic to run in them and they felt so light!! I didn't do much running as I'm starting again but this is what I did...

16 minute run/walk, so 1 minute running straight off, followed by walking, until the 9th minute when my heart was really racing I took 2 minutes walking and then resumed normal on/off 1 minutes.



I've got to say I didn't feel that bad when I got in, perhaps because of the cycling yesterday and I guess I'm focusing on it atm! Anyways I'm not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment